Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Our One Year Anniversary!!


So last Sunday, March 22nd was our 1 Year Anniversary. I can't believe how fast it has gone. I am so grateful for Grant and feel so lucky to have have him as my husband. He is so perfect for me and love him so much.

For our one year anniversary we mostly just took it easy. That morning was Stake Conference and I had to speak, so I was pretty nervous. The first thought I had when I woke up was oh no I have to speak, instead of woohoo it is our one year anniversary :). Grant made me breakfast, he is the best. So when we got home we just watched some movies together and had a really nice stake dinner with just the two of us. We are going to San Diego this weekend to celebrate our anniversary. I am SO excited!!! We are going to do a session on Friday night at the San Diego Temple where we got married, I know what you're thinking ahhhh so precious :). Then Saturday Sea World! We've been wanting to go to Sea World together ever since we got married but we rarely ever both have the same day off of work to go. Anyways I will post some pictures of our little weekend get away when we return.

5 comments:

  1. YAY! I totally remembered it was your anniversary on Saturday when Matt and I went to the temple, then Sunday came and I totally forgot to call you guys and say Happy Anniversary. SOunds like you guys have a fun filled weekend ahead. I am so jealous you are going to Sea World. Everytime we come to CA that is one thing I hope we get to do, but NEVER do. I cant wait to see pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary to our cute couple! You two are so amazing, and you really are perfect for each other. It is a blessing to have our Julia Holmes in the family! Thank you for loving our boy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy moly that flew! I remember eating those pininis at the sants! Boy those were BOMB! I forgot your anniversary...but it's a good one. That's my sisters and her husbands!! I am glad you guys get to go to SEA WORLD!! Remember to cover your heads...the sea gulls poop! ah!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Julia you did great on Sunday!!! And by the way Happy Anniversary!!! Your picture of your home looks darling. We need to stop by and wish you happy house. I guess we will have to wait until after the Anniversay Weekend. We love you guys. Love the name of your blog! Its perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Julie+Blogging=very happy friend. I'm SOO glad that you have a blog AND found mine. You guys are such a cute couple and I'm really looking forward to your weekend getaway pictures.

    ReplyDelete