Wednesday, December 30, 2009

The twins are home!!!

We were able to bring them home this last weekend! It was hard not having them home for Christmas but at least we got them home soon after. Warner came home last Saturday and Hannah on Sunday. We are so happy to finally have them home. They are so fun and so adorable. Grant and I are so excited!


Warner on the way home from the hospital


Warner with Grandpa

Warner with his aunt Annie


Hannah with Grandma and Aunt Heidi.



Sweet Warner at the wellness center this morning. The nurse told us it was good to let them have some tummy time each day so she laid him on his stomach. He just laid there looking at me and Grant. I had to take a picture. They have the cutest little bodies.



Cute Hannah at the wellness center. She cracks me up. She is so tiny and dainty.



17 comments:

  1. They are sooo cute!! Love it. I'm glad they are hope and healthy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad they are home... now the real fun begins! They are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh they are adorable! Congratulations! I'm so glad they're home safely. Hope you're feeling okay...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too am so glad they are home. They are so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. as soon as our little colds are gone we would love to come over and see them

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats you two!! They are beautiful. I still can't believe you had twins!

    ReplyDelete
  7. SO CUTE!! I still want more pictures. I don't think I'll be satisfied until I see them in person. They are so adorable. They do have such cute little bodies. I love the one of Dad holding Warner. His first grandson!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay!!! congrats on bringing them home. Chase had to stay at the hospital for a while & it was hard to not be able to have him home. So happy for you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  9. They are the sweetest...I can't believe how much more they look alike in the pictures than they do in person. They are gorgeous either way! Love you my little Holmes Family!

    ReplyDelete
  10. they are too cute! So teeny tiny! cannot wait to see them again before we have to leave.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations missy. Your babies are adorable. I love the names you chose and I can't wait to see them grow older and older. Cute family!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, how darling!! Congratulations you two. They are BEAUTIFUL. Seriously. I just love them. I am so excited for you Julia. I am sure you are the perfect little mother for them. I love seeing the pictures of your Dad holding them. Oh, Happy Day!! I am really glad they made it home safe and sound.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am so glad that the babies are home with you!!! I love the picture of the two of them with the monkey shirts - so adorable!!!!

    So happy for you guys!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations! They are soo beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Julia, it's been so long! Congratulations to you guys. I'm super excited and can't believe you have two kids! Lots of love to your fam.

    ReplyDelete
  16. YAY!!! We are Sooo excited for you two. How fun to finally have them home. They are So precious and beautiful!! I can't to see them in person. Congratulations again!!! We love you and miss you already!! :0)

    ReplyDelete