Tuesday, March 9, 2010

A Special Day


The twins were blessed last Sunday, March 7th. It was the perfect day. The babies were so good. It was so fun to see all of our family and friends. After the blessing we went to my dad's to have lunch. The spirit was so strong the entire day. I feel so blessed to have such sweet spirits in our home every day. If I am stressed about something or having a hard day, I just have to look at them and I realize that everything is okay and I remember I how blessed I am. I love them so much. I love being a mom!!!


My sister Annie and cousin William holding the twins.



My dad is so cute with Hannah. She kept smiling at him.

Hannah and WArner with their great grandparents.

Love this picture!

How cute are they?

They love their Grandma!! I took 10 of these pictures :) Too cute!

Best friends!

5 comments:

  1. What a special day. They both look so cute in their white outfits. I just love them. They are still so tiny. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks so much for sharing those pictures. I was thinking about you all the whole day wishing I could have been there. Miss you all so much! they are just too cute!!! Love the pics of them together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am so glad you posted pictures Julia! They are just so so precious and i was so sad to have to miss on Sunday. I was just aching to hold them. I hope we get you see you guys soon. lots of love and congratulations! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a most blessed day for you and Grant and our beautiful babies! I love having you close and my "twin Tuesdays" As I take in the incredible blessing of you and Grant, Hannah and Warner, I am so thankful that you are there as loving wife and mommy. You bless us all with your love and spirit. Love you sweet girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such beautiful babies! I wish we could have been there.

    ReplyDelete