Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Maggie's Married!!!!

Okay so all of these pictures are out of order, sorry about that. It was such a great day. Maggie looked so beautiful as you can see and seemed to really be enjoying her wedding day. They are such a cute couple! I was proud of myself for taking this picture :) Such a good looking couple!
The babies playing with their Uncle Richard.
Sweet Aubrey, I love this baby!!! I LOVE how she always has her cute fist against her face when she sleeps. The twins did that too.


My sister Katherine was here with her adorable baby Claire. It was so fun seeing Katherine. It was our families first time meeting Claire. She is so beautiful, I didn't get pictures of her at the wedding unfortunately. I will post pictures of her in the next post. I am soooo mad that we did not get a picture with all of the babies together at the wedding. Oh well.

I lover her cake!!!


Annie and Hannah. Hannah is soooo tired! Long day


As you can see Warner is really tired too. They were troopers. He fell asleep shortly after this picture on Katherine.

Me and the beautiful bride!


Our little family. I like how behind us on the wall it says... All because two people fell in love :) True statement

My happy boy!

The Warner sisters


I love my family :)

I love his little raised eye brow haha
Maggie's beautiful bridesmaids














5 comments:

  1. horray for blogging! :) I didn't even know maggie was dating anyone! :) Congrats to her, she looks beautiful and so do you and well..your whole family!! your babies are so cute!! so..do you want to be friends again? i feel like i haven't talked to you in forever! love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful day! I love the sisters picture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Truly a wonderful day to be part of! Maggie was stunning, and they are a great pair! You have been a great sister to her thru this planning and having the amazing day to start their lives together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What beautiful sisters!! I love love love her wedding dress. Hope all is well with you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. FUN!!! Love her dress! looks like a beautiful day! and I cannot get over how BIG those babies are...

    ReplyDelete