Sunday, May 24, 2009

My Trip to Missouri!

So my sister and her husband Bobby went on a cruise with some friends..... so I got to go up to Missouri to watch my cute nieces! I LOVE my nieces so I was so excited. We had sooo much fun and I hope I get cute girls just like them. It was so hard for me to leave. They were so adorable and so much fun to be with. My sister told me that I would either leave being excited to have kids or the exact opposite depending on how they behaved haha, well I left wanting kids even more than before and I thought that was impossible.

Sophie in her little play house

Sophie on the teeter totter

Sophie putting on her make-up with the gifts I brought them

Sophie playing with bubbles!

Sophie happy in her nursery class. I love this picture!

Franny and Sophie on their new toy phone

Franny was so sweet and so helpful the entire trip.

Here is Sophie trying to steal a chocolate chip cookie

Here are the girls playing dress up in the dresses my dad got them. They are such good friends.

8 comments:

  1. The girls want you back. So do I. Come back, come back! Bring Aunt Grant this time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW, I love the pictures, especially the ones in nursery. Did you know the dress you put her in is one that Mom bought for Franny? I just love that dress. Mom was apologetic when she sent it. She called it "grandma-bait." I told her she was crazy and I loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are so adorable! I love that close up of Sophie too!! So glad you enjoyed your auntie time with them....we hope yours are just as adorable as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun! Maybe we will need to take advantage of you two and go on a cruise too! Looks like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great aunt. Vanessa just did that for us and it is so nice to have your girls stay with someone you know will treat them better than yourself. I am glad everything went so great. Great pics looks like they had a wonderful time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Julia, this is lisa I met you at heidi's shower. I see they talked you into this whole blog thing huh?!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Seriously how cute are they!!! So fun. What a fun aunt you are. I am glad you got to go do this for Katherine. I am sure she sure appreciated and those girls looked like they loved having their aunt there!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Shut up I am so dumb!!! I should have called you while I was in San Diego!!!! Argh!! And I really really wanted to see you prego! (I hope that's not a secret!) I could kick myself for not calling you... which is funny because when we went to the temple, I honestly did think as we were walking around the grounds, "I wonder how close Julia lives to here because I know she got married here!" I'm so dumb. Ok, next time I come out there, I'm just going to stay at your house :) I was so happy to hear your news. Keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete