Wednesday, June 2, 2010

I LOVE MY TWINS!

I wish I could spend more time on my posts but there is just too many other things I need to do when the babies are either napping or content :). I have to say they are the best little babies. They are so good, most of the time :). They are sleeping through the night for heavens sakes. Hannah just sleeps and sleeps until WArner wakes her up. They are still in the same crib. We just ordered the second crib. I am going to miss coming in in the morning and finding them in the craziest positions all close together. This morning we came in and found Hannah kicking Warner in the head. It didn't even phase him. They both were looking up at us with the biggest smiles. I feel so blessed whenever I look at them. I couldn't love them any more. They make me so happy.

Right now Hannah is in a bouncer next to me arching her back and practically falling out. She is doing her little blowing bubbles trick over and over trying to get me to look at her. Sooo cute! Warner is a sleep on the couch. They crack me up.







9 comments:

  1. They are just darling, Julia! I love the pictures! Miss you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah! They are so cute. I can't believe how much bigger they are already. You are one lucky mama!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGOSH! they have changed SOOO much! I cannot wait to see them in a week and a half! SO CUTE!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. and it looks like Hannah is filling out a lot! Man... I just want to squeeze them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm as shocked as everyone else! Those two have really grown, and changed so much. They are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I cannot believe how much they have grown and are getting a little chunk to them. Can I just say stinkin cute!!! Oh my they are so so cute. Love them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can't wait to see them! We're coming to visit for the month of July. You have to post some pictures of them in their crib together. Sounds too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Julia!! I can't believe how BEAUTIFUL your children are (okay, I can believe it). I'm so glad you are loving and enjoying them so much. Being a mother really is the best job in the world.

    ReplyDelete