Wednesday, April 28, 2010

THE BEACH!!!






So Grant and I decided to go to the beach with some of our friends a couple weeks ago. Grant got to go surfing which was nice. It was kind of a bust for the rest of us unfortunately. The weather was pretty overcast as you can see and it was pretty cold. The babies did good though. It was just not worth all of the work. They just stayed in the tent the whole time or wrapped up in a towel in my arms. I had pictured the trip to the beach a little different. I was really craving some warm sun and getting to lay out a little but no such luck. Oh well it was still fun :).

1 comment:

  1. Looks like it was a bit chilly. But Im sure they would have been under that tent the whole time anyway. and I think we are all craving the sun right now. I could use a little myself. The babies are adorable as usual!

    ReplyDelete