Monday, September 7, 2009

The Beach!

So it is Labor Day morning and I am going to catch up on some blogging finally. The last couple weeks we have not had internet and then we went on vacation so that is my excuse...as far as the last month before that I have no excuse.

So I will start with a beach trip we had back in July with Grant's family. Heidi's family was here which means so were her two cute kids Jackson and Daphne!!!




Grant surfing! I was proud of myself for catching these pictures.
How cute is Jackson? He has the cutest personality and the cutest little face!
Haha...like how I waited to take a picture of us until I had a sweatshirt on :)
They are sooo cute!

2 comments:

  1. that was a good time! Glad you have the internet again! Im not sure I could survive without the internet in my house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks so fun! Good job with the surfing pictures :)

    ReplyDelete