Monday, September 7, 2009

Missouri Vacation!

So the week before last Grant and I took a trip to Missouri to visit my sister's family and his brother Brendon and his wife. How perfect is that that they are both there. Of course it is not ideal, I wish they both lived closer. We had a blast....the day before we left we rented a boat and here are some pictures....
Ahhhh...he is so cute! Grant wants to get a boat desperately. He is always looking on craigslist and finding great deals hoping I will give in. As fun as it sounds to have a boat, I always have to remind him that we are expecting twins and need at save all the money we can :). Like we will have time to use the boat when the twins come anyway. Am I right?
Sophie had a hard time at first getting on the boat. Me dropping her into the water before Katherine was ready to catch her did not make her any happier. I felt so bad...she went all the way under. Yet she still let me hold her most of the time on the boat afterwards. It was really fun!
Franny is way too cute and so pretty! She says the cutest things and is so sweet.
My sister Katherine and her husband Bobby.
My loving husband trying to drown me :)
Sophie having fun driving the boat. I love her cute little face!
Here is Grant showing off his back flips. Katherine got an even better picture. Well that is our boat trip, more pictures of Missouri to come.....

4 comments:

  1. How fun! For a second I thought we should have driven the 8 hours to come and see everyone... like I said... only for a second.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your sisters kids are so cute! Brett wants a boat and so do I...maybe some day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julia - You dropped Sophie in the water!? Oh no! She is so adorable! That picture of Grant trying to drown you is so funny. What a punk! It looks like you guys had a great time!

    ReplyDelete