Monday, April 5, 2010

15 weeks!


My dad is so cute with them. They love him so much.

My little princess. She is still so tiny but finally getting bigger :). I will miss her cute little body. She is still wearing newborn clothes. It has been so fun having her so little for so long. She smiles all the time and loves to talk to you. It is way too cute!

He is sweet as can be. He is mister mellow unless he is hungry and he lets out the cutest cry. As you can see he is bigger than Hannah. He is now wearing 0-3 months. It is fun having all these new clothes to put him in now :). He also is smiling a ton now. He has the cutest little dimple. I love how much he looks like his dad.

They have recently started interacting with each other. I need to post the video I got of them laughing and talking to each other. It was the cutest thing I have ever seen. I will have to post it once I figure out how to post a video.

Gramma comes over every Tuesday night and we love it!!!! We always have so much fun with her. She is the best!!

1 comment:

  1. Love those fun and adorable bubs! I love our Tuesdays!!

    ReplyDelete