Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Cute Cousins!

Grant's sister Heidi came for a visit a couple weeks ago from Colorado and it was so fun! She has the cutest kids, as you can see in the second picture. I love their little matching outfits. Sheryl and I went to the Lake Elsinore outlets and saw this cute outfit and Sheryl being the awesome gramma that she is decided to get matching outfits for all of the cute grand babies. I love all of these cute babies. It is so fun that Warner and Hannah have so many cousins their age. I wish all of there cousins could live in California. Speaking of cousins that live far away, my sister Katherine just had the cutest baby named Claire Hazel Fields. She is so adorable. I will post pictures of her soon.



The boy cousins joined in.

So fun!
Isn't Daphne so pretty. They are already good friends :). They are 6 months apart.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my... that was a good time! thanks for hangin out with us! Cant wait for June!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your two little ones are getting so big.. They are so adorable! I don't know if you know me but I grew up with Grant.

    ReplyDelete